Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wandering is there any Alfa Romeo meets in Torquay or the south Devon area?
If not if i was to arrange one in Torquay/Newton Abbot would anyone be interested?

L

·
0 Posts
Go ahead if you want to arrange one down there, you will have all the support you need form me and Tess, will try and make it, but i'm all the way up in Bristol, bit to far for me to get a monthly meet going, which I would love to see the Devon and Cornwall lot get a regular meet going :)

Nick :thumbs:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
what nick said........would love to come down if i can

·
Registered
27 Posts
There used to be a meet near the bottom of Haldon Hill in village pub, it was Alfa and Fiat clan joined to make up numbers.
I went twice, bit heavy for me tho :lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok cool I'm thinking the Pen Inn pub in Newton Abbot maybe? It's a fairly well known landmark for us Devon dumplings.
End of the month one day? And a time that suits all? :thumbs:
How about Sunday 28th at 1600? :)

L

·
0 Posts
Ok cool I'm thinking the Pen Inn pub in Newton Abbot maybe? It's a fairly well known landmark for us Devon dumplings.
End of the month one day? And a time that suits all? :thumbs:
How about Sunday 28th at 1600? :)
Looks like a good central location, will try and come down if I can :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ill set up another one on the 25th of August at the penn inn again if anyone's interested?

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
sjn if i was you i would bump the thread a few days before the meet so it reminds people

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Normally I'd say "yeah great" and come along but I'm at Spa for the F1, I'll put it to our local boys in the AROC Wessex section and see if there's interest. Also, why not mention it to Paul at the IAMC, might generate a bit of a response, failing that put the word out to Laurence at Autolusso South, he's got a lot of Dorset/Devon contacts.

L

·
0 Posts
No show again, I'm off....
Aww sjn :(

Don't get disheartened, keep at it, it is the day before a bank holiday. Even my Bristol Brekkie is struggling at the mo, I had more over from Wales last time than actually from the South West. Don't give up!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts