Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was ordered my Alfa 159 1 mounth ago and my dealer said i have to wait 1 mounth for delivery of it. That's ok for me but 1 mounth was passed and my dealer said, i have to wait 1 mounth more. when i asked why, they say it is because of italy and they are still producing the car. God how much time does it take to make a car:mad:

Anyway my dealer sucks here in Turkey and i need to be informed much better, that's why i decided to write to Alfa Romeo headquartes my situation but could'nt find any phone number or e-mail adress.

If someone has it, please post here. Thaks a lot...

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Um, here in the UK, standard waiting time for a factory-ordered car is eight weeks......your dealer was fibbing, that's all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If they told me at first place 2-3 months to wait it won't be a problem but after their deadline for delivery they said to me wait 1 month more and that's why i got mad...

·
Registered
611 Posts
My Dad ordered his 159 at the begining of Jan. His delivery date is the first week in march, so that is 8 or 9 weeks also.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Your dealer is an idiot and should never have told you one month. However, I doubt writing to Alfa will get you very far, because they'd just write back and say your dealer was in error. What else are they supposed to do?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Or buy a 159 as it already resides at the dealer or other dealership ;)
(not the exact options as you may like, but instant driving :) )

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your dealer is an idiot and should never have told you one month. However, I doubt writing to Alfa will get you very far, because they'd just write back and say your dealer was in error. What else are they supposed to do?
Maybe they can give me a much more specific time;)

·
Registered
611 Posts
Quick update. My dad got a call today from the dealer. His car is in, and registered and ready to go! That is nearly 3 weeks early.

Happy days. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
you did not give him the phone number though.

If anyone whatsoever have the phone number of Alfa Romeo Italy. please give it to me :D thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts