Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure most of you are aware of this, but I wasn't so just in case!!...

Alfa Romeo is proud to introduce its new freephone number for the UK: 00 800 2532 0000. The new number uses the digits 2532 to spell out ALFA and make the number easy to remember.

This number will be the same throughout Europe, therefore wherever travelling within Europe the customer can use the same number they would use in the UK.

The messages guiding the customer through the different options of the system have been re-designed to deliver a more efficient journey to the correct place from which to receive an answer to their enquiry.

The old and new numbers will co-exist for a period of time so customers ringing the old one (0800718000) will hear a short message from BT about the change and will be redirected automatically to the new one.

As for the old number, all calls from landlines are free and customers will be charged at the standard rate when calling from a mobile telephone line.

Call 00800 2532 0000 for all Alfa Romeo enquiries.
10-08-06

·
Registered
821 Posts
Great, thanks for the update Debanks!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yep, had reason to call the new number on Wednesday & Thursday on a simple dealer/warranty query.

Debanks said:
The messages guiding the customer through the different options of the system have been re-designed to deliver a more efficient journey to the correct place from which to receive an answer to their enquiry.
:lol: One out of two isn't bad I suppose. No problems getting routed to very polite operators, it's getting any sort of answer that seems to be a problem.

Still waiting for the promised call back from both days. :rolleyes: Suppose I'll have to call again on Monday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts