Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We broke the news exclusively at Cloverleaf last week. However, now we can announce that Alfa Romeo have launched a brand new competition. The prize? A track day at the world famous Goodwood race motor circuit.

Alfa Romeo is preparing not only to break records with its new campaign for the range topping MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde but burst them, as they take the ultra-sporty hatchback to the track.

If you visit the Alfa Romeo UK Facebook page , you will find a brand new tab called Aquabatics. Whilst we still can’t reveal all of the details, we can say that you do not want to miss your chance to win the fantastic prize.

Only the first 2500 people to register will be entered in to the competition, so make sure you don't miss out.

To keep up to date on Aquabatics, make sure visit Alfa Romeo UK | Facebook

Thank you
Aime - Cloverleaf

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
:thumbs: - But, the 'enter competition' button doesn't appear to work :confused:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Have now tried using FireFox, IE and phone mode, still no joy :confused:

·
Super Moderator
85,942 Posts
I haven't tried due to location ;) but maybe you need to like the page first as was the case with the AR Ireland "Real People" FB competition.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Have 'liked' - had to, to see the competition - meh, never win owt anyway :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all - first time poster long time Alfa lover so be kind!

Seems to be working fine now - looks like they had some 'tecchy issues' but I've managed to enter. Anyone ever driven one of these QV's?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Good afternoon AlfaOwners,

Thank you for visiting the Alfa Romeo UK Facebook page to view and enter the latest competition, Aquabatics.

Unfortunately, due to a technical error some users were unable to submit their details and claim a square on the grid. This issue has now been rectified and you should be able to enter the competition but remember to be quick! The grid is filling up fast and less than 2,300 spaces remain.

Thank you and please let us know if continue you have any issues.

Aime - Cloverleaf

·
Premium Member
42,814 Posts
Just joined the competition and it says I'm on the grid :D

.... but when I clcik view grid I'm just left with a mainly black window :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
ah the black window of death!
I guess if it says you're on the grid, then you're on. I take it they will contact the winners anyway :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good afternoon AO,

Alfa Romeo UK’s Facebook competition is currently in full swing; the grid is filling up fast and this Wednesday 30 November the competition will end, this leaves just 2 days to submit your entry.

Four lucky winners will receive an exclusive Goodwood track day experience.

New footage has been released this week featuring the MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde in captivating slow motion which you can view here.

Aquabatics challenge with the MiTo QV - YouTube

We also have a couple more videos and exclusive pictures on Cloverleaf. To enter the competition if you have not yet done so, make sure you visit Alfa Romeo UK on Facebook.

Aime - Cloverleaf

1 - 14 of 14 Posts