Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Alfa Romeo owners,

Hereby I would like to ask you a question: For a study assignment at a university in the Netherlands, we would like to find out what is exactly the image of the Alfa Romeo brand. Therefore we have constructed a questionnairy to measure how Alfa Romeo owners feel about this brand. We would really appreciate it if you could fill in these questions. If you have any suggestions, please tell us.
Note: this questionnairy is only for our own research: it will not be published and the answers will be deleted after we have finished our assignment.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJucy1uZUxZYnZfd0NQSEVxVmNUS1E6MQ

Thank you in advance,

René

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Done :)

Saluti, Giordano.

P

·
0 Posts
Done!

Please provide results of this survey when done..

Im a statistician by profession so would like to see the results of this survey..

The fact that the link was provided on an Alfa owner website might introduce some bias into the answers :cheese:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
All done although I felt a couple of the questions didn't cover what I wanted to say?

Alfa pricing is fair? I had to agree as I feel they are priced well but I feel you get a lot more than other cars of the same price. I feel they actually undercut their value so you could argue it is not fair price as you get much more than most.

Alfa is technologically advanced? Now ...No. In the past yes very much so. Depends what era you are discussing or if you mean the brand as a whole or just currently

Am I loyal to alfa and would I buy another car? yes I am loyal to alfa as I have several but I would buy another car as well as an alfa. I own a BMW too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts