20020 Arese,MI,Italy

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
But they did ask for an eMail address.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 1996 alfa romeo spider. I am trying to get a duplicate key for it. The electronic code is 5.7.4.2.3 and the mechanical code is W 9 4 0 3. Is it possible for Alfa dealership to make a spare key and at what cost. Thanks.
My email address is "[email protected]"

·
Vendor
46,139 Posts
I have a 1996 alfa romeo spider. I am trying to get a duplicate key for it. The electronic code is 5.7.4.2.3 and the mechanical code is W 9 4 0 3. Is it possible for Alfa dealership to make a spare key and at what cost. Thanks.
My email address is "[email protected]"
Yes they could get you a replacement key.

Do you still have the brown master key? You would need this to program the new key to your car.

·
Vendor
46,139 Posts
Thinking about it, it's probably best to get an auto locksmith to clone a duplicate key from one of your existing keys, it will be much cheaper.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Thinking about it, it's probably best to get an auto locksmith to clone a duplicate key from one of your existing keys, it will be much cheaper.
Then someone like me can transfer the new blade and immobiliser chip to an old spider key and provide a replacement internal circuit. As you have the key code you will be able to program your car to accept it and get the remote functions in your spare key also :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts