Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guys. Im new to this forum and just got myself an Alfa Romeo GTV 1995 mod. My question is simply what kind of modifikations could i do to add more bhp? I hear alot of people talk about chip-tuning, and the names squadra and autodelta are often mentioned. Which one will add more bhp ? I got a supersprint exhaustsystem installed right now, so that department is covered. Also thought about K&N filter, and which camshaft should i replace the existing one with? Ty for any replies, and im sorry if i ask a lot of questions.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
You have to tell us which engine it is...

I got a £10 cone filter off ebay, made a big difference to the sound of mine. Decat also helps power.... makes it a bit noisy though.

·
Registered
743 Posts
as above , cheaper to put a fiat coupe 16VT engine in there , instant 195bhp and a remap chip off ebay will give 230bhp ,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2.0 TS engine. Sorry i totally forgot to put that in there. I liked the idea of a coupe 16vt engine. Does it fit right in? I live in europe so do you guys think i can get this aproved and register the car with a fiat engine ?

·
Registered
30,067 Posts
Simple job, unsure what it'll be like registering the conversion, over here it's simple enough to do although insurance was increased by a considerable amount.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts