Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,453 Posts
Certainly good news for the nearside mount (the offside is still available).

I thought that EB Spares were doing something similar?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Strut Mount

Hallo,
I hope someone from Germany are also reading this stuff/Forum.

I´m looking for an old strut Mount from Alfa Spider GTV 916 as an sample. I want to build an uniball strut Mount with the orig. spring style.

I use my GTV every day, so I can´t take my as an sample. So I hope anyone can help me.
As I said an old and also defective one is o.k.

orig. Alfa-Nr. 60651125 DS and 60629998 SN.

And another Thing I try to contact totally-Alfa with 3 emails. But I never get an Info??
Is this guy so busy or since weeks on Holiday? I don´t know???

Thanks in advance

Pantahpaule

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I've always found Gary Fisher from Totally Alfa to reply within a day. Have you got the right email address?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don´´t know the email address? I always use the contact sheet. I do not find any direct email on his Internet sides?
If you have an email, please sent it to me.

Greetings from Germany

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I don´´t know the email address? I always use the contact sheet. I do not find any direct email on his Internet sides?
If you have an email, please sent it to me.

Greetings from Germany
I always just order, or ring him. Never been a problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ive been looking for that part for so long as well with almost 20 other parts, found most of them but this 60629998 was trouble.. did anyone try to fit the ones from Totally Alfa yet ?
Regards,
Yousef

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need also this 60629998 top mount. Does anyone know if I install one from totally alfa will be ok or I must change both from them? If it is one from totally alfa and one original which I have in stock will be a problem?

·
Registered
369 Posts
I need also this 60629998 top mount. Does anyone know if I install one from totally alfa will be ok or I must change both from them? If it is one from totally alfa and one original which I have in stock will be a problem?
nikos007, I can't see why not, I've just put two of these left and right and stating the obvious but they're totally independent of each other. I could of done only one but thought might as well get both done...

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Just had one of these totally Alfa parts fitted ( the top spring mount) and my garage was really impressed by build quality, Looks slightly different and a better design as the actual baring is now replaceable, Happy to recommend

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Did you get the standard one or the adjustable one?
Just had one of these totally Alfa parts fitted ( the top spring mount) and my garage was really impressed by build quality, Looks slightly different and a better design as the actual baring is now replaceable, Happy to recommend

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
All I can say is thank goodness for Gary Fisher and his company. Even developing a replacable baring forward thinking at its best. You have saved the day by producing this part.
+1 Gary has done some really great work producing otherwise unobtainable parts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts