Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
114,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somehow lately I've been noticing on the road quite a few GTs and I am astounded by how beautiful and modern they look. Just gorgeous and frankly, very tempting :thumbs: :cool: :thumbs:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yes!:thumbs:

I bought myself one last week, and although it needs a little TLC, it is by far the best looking car ive owned!

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Stunning beautiful but I'm glad we don't have to use ours every day.

·
Registered
57,683 Posts
Driving the same car everyday makes you get bored of it. When you drive it occasionally you really love everytime you get behind the steering wheel :cool:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm shopping for one at the moment. It's my attempt to be practical with our first little'un on the way. ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I couldn't agree more.
When I see one I can't help staring in awe (no seriously!) and I still think it looks absolutely gorgeous and so elegant, simply BELLISSIMA :thumbs:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Driving the same car everyday makes you get bored of it. When you drive it occasionally you really love everytime you get behind the steering wheel :cool:
That's true. As a daily, it's simply too harsh compared to the Brera.

·
Registered
57,683 Posts
That's true. As a daily, it's simply too harsh compared to the Brera.
Is it :confused:

Our 166 is really harsh to drive every day especially in the city. Steering and clutch are too heavy and the car is too big :eek::lol:

But take it out for a drive its so :cool:

It is now almost 8 years old and it still looks :inlove:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,197 Posts
Somehow lately I've been noticing on the road quite a few GTs and I am astounded by how beautiful and modern they look. Just gorgeous and frankly, very tempting :thumbs: :cool: :thumbs:
You know you want to.
They are gorgeous as well as very practical.
It made me :cry: when I had to part from mine in July after 4 years and 80.000 delicious miles...

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,197 Posts
What makes you say that? (forget I asked - I read your comment lower down in the meantime...)
I used to be quite happy driving it every day - but then I did not have your garage. :)

·
Registered
6,427 Posts
my work mate has a GT and he went past me in it tonight on the way home from work.
I sat behind him a while and thought how good it still looks.
The old GT is the new Older GTV.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
What makes you say that? (forget I asked - I read your comment lower down in the meantime...)
I used to be quite happy driving it every day - but then I did not have your garage. :)
The JTS you & Gibbo have / had has much sweeter suspension. From a ride / handling point of view, it's much more agreeable than the V6:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts