Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Before you say it ... .Yes I have read the other posts on this site.... But either my lack of knowledge ( very possible :) ) or it plain doesn't work....

So.... Have a Alfa Romeo GT on a 04' it has a Bose System running the Gucci Stereo... Great and all and even plays MP3's but I wish to change the stereo for something that can do Sat Nav plus also a Parrot phone system ( Not much to ask ahh ! :) )

So in all the other pages the say to connect the Yellow Wire ( I think it was G6 ) which is part of the yellow connector of the GT Upgrade cable ( not to be confused with the ISO clips ) onto a power souce ?

So my cable is Grey, Grey yes I hear you cry !!! ... Next I try and attach this either to the ISO on the phone or the Stereo... But which on of the thousands do you choose ( remembering there is only one power ISO clip ! So hopefully narrowing things down a bit ! ) Does it have to be 12v ? Is there better choices ? HELLLPPP !

Sorry for the waffling but you have no idea how cold it is at night to be sitting in the garage awaiting a moment of genius to arrive ! :)

P.S. 1st December soon so Happy Christmas ! :)

Mike.

·
Registered
26,130 Posts
Some people will shoot on sight at the mention of the day that may not be mentioned before the first of December.
And you may be better of posting in the ICE & Blue&Me - Alfa Romeo Forum section - there's a lot of people on there who know lots mora about ISO connectors and MP3's and stuff...

And sorry: other than the above suggestion, I can offer no help as I stuck with my stock Bose in my GT...

Merry Christmas :thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts