Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One thing I realized is that they lost the Alfa style door inserts. Which is a shame, cause the Alfa door insert are unique and looks great

·
Administrator
88,167 Posts
Have a look in the Mito/Giulietta Tech Section, there are loads of links to this gallery & many others :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Interior looks good, interesting and differently styled.
Front is certainly growing on me, looks much better than any of the opposition.
The rear though, looks far too simliar to other euro hatchbacks to me, has a Megane/Astra feel about it.
Can't wait to see one in the steel!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
There aint that much you can do with a hatchback, but I think Alfa have done well. Don't forget being a hatchback its got to be somewhat practical, even for an Alfa.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
There aint that much you can do with a hatchback, but I think Alfa have done well. Don't forget being a hatchback its got to be somewhat practical, even for an Alfa.
Very true. Back in the 145 days the squared nature of hatchbacks was common place I suppose, but the 145 seemed to stand out back then, as it does now.

I was having the very same conversation a few days ago, the new Astra ads were on tv, I commented that all cars look so simliar these days, sounding like my Grandad, but I suppose being designed via a "committee" will always give a compromised look.

As I said, sure it will look better in the steel.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Thats a terrible photo though. Just look at some of the photo's of 159s and breras on any dealer website and they look equally poo.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Think it looks great. Looking forward to my Cloverleaf next year (he said hopefully and reserving judgement until pictures of the proposed 159 replacement are out!!)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i want one

·
Registered
38,888 Posts
I still reserve judgement until I see one in the metal.

The back and sides look ok from the pictures, but I am not sure about the front.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I'm liking it more every time I see new pics!The interior is well executed,being very modern and tastful yet retaining Alfa's sporting nature.This was one area I was worried about after being in the disappointing Mito.Would love to see one with 8C style teledials though!:cool:
P.S. Should be able to afford the Cloverleaf by about 2019

1 - 20 of 30 Posts