Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.75L Cloverleaf
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the Ragazzon flap exhaust system which is the one with valve control: Ragazzon Edelstahl Klappen-Auspuffanlage - Alfa Romeo Shop - Tuning, Styling, Fanartikel und Modellautos
I’m wondering whether this will be to loud to drive daily as I do want a nice sounding exhaust that is more aggressive then the stock giulietta cloverleaf exhaust but I want it so that It can sound a little quieter if I’m not driving fast. Do you think the Ragazzon H-2 line rear exhaust would be better for this or maybe even just the central silencer. Sorry if this has already been asked before but when I search it on this website the results don’t show anything similar to what I asked it, if anyone knows why this is let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Has anyone tried the Ragazzon flap exhaust system which is the one with valve control: Ragazzon Edelstahl Klappen-Auspuffanlage - Alfa Romeo Shop - Tuning, Styling, Fanartikel und Modellautos
I’m wondering whether this will be to loud to drive daily as I do want a nice sounding exhaust that is more aggressive then the stock giulietta cloverleaf exhaust but I want it so that It can sound a little quieter if I’m not driving fast. Do you think the Ragazzon H-2 line rear exhaust would be better for this or maybe even just the central silencer. Sorry if this has already been asked before but when I search it on this website the results don’t show anything similar to what I asked it, if anyone knows why this is let me know. Thanks.
Ragazzon H2 line is one I chose for my Giulietta Veloce 1750TBi. It makes a nice noise when applying the throttle. Maybe a touch of the drones on a steady throttle at the legal limit but it is much better company on a drive than the standard exhaust. I’ve retained the central silencer. I posted a video several months ago on another thread on the same topic. If you do a search you should find it. OK, from my Facebook page. It’s the best I can do. Sorry.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ragazzon H2 line is one I chose for my Giulietta Veloce 1750TBi. It makes a nice noise when applying the throttle. Maybe a touch of the drones on a steady throttle at the legal limit but it is much better company on a drive than the standard exhaust. I’ve retained the central silencer. I posted a video several months ago on another thread on the same topic. If you do a search you should find it. OK, from my Facebook page. It’s the best I can do. Sorry.
Yeah I think that maybe the way to go as although the ragazzon exhaust with valves sound good I feel like it will be to hard to drive, does the car need a different bumper or diffuser with the new exhaust? Thanks

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yeah I think that maybe the way to go as although the ragazzon exhaust with valves sound good I feel like it will be to hard to drive, does the car need a different bumper or diffuser with the new exhaust? Thanks
Nothing else needs changing. It fits without any modification of any sort. Your choice of tips. I went with the 100mm race ones.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing else needs changing. It fits without any modification of any sort. Your choice of tips. I went with the 100mm race ones.
Ok thanks I’ll look into getting those then. The only other thing I’d consider is changing the centre silencer delete and keep the stock muffler I don’t really know how that would compare to the ragazzon H-2 line muffler. The centre pipe is a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Ok thanks I’ll look into getting those then. The only other thing I’d consider is changing the centre silencer delete and keep the stock muffler I don’t really know how that would compare to the ragazzon H-2 line muffler. The centre pipe is a lot cheaper.
That’s what I did with my old Multiair but wasn’t quite satisfied with the sound.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts