Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I am still in the process of clearing out misc. Alfa materials. I came across 2 factory shop manuals, applicable to the Giulia range -

Shop Manual - Engine, Clutch, Gearbox (112pgs)
Applicable to Giulia TI, Giulia Sprint GT, Giulia TI Super
Shop Manual - Propeller Shaft, Rear Axle and Suspension (34 pgs)
Applicable to Giulia 1300, Giulia 1300ti,Giulia TI Super, Giulia Sprint GT,Giulia GTC, Giulia TI, Giulia Super, Giulia Sprint GT Veloce, Spider 1600

Both are in perfect condition (no shop soiling - stored indoors)

I am offering these FREE to anyone owning one of the above vehicles - send me a PM, and I'll get them in the post.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Could you please post the publication numbers of the manuals?
The AROC-USA Tech Library would be interested if we don't currently have them. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Guys, having read your post and papjams reply, would it be doable if papajam got them added to their library and then perhaps made electronic copies available to interested members? Online archive, downloadable?

( If legal and practicable!!)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These are the real deal, published by A/R factory.
Per the inside back cover of each manual:
Engine/Clutch/Gearbox: DIASS - Public. no. 1008-R3 5/73 2000

Prop Shaft/Rear Axle / Susp: DIASS - Public. no. 1222-R3 - 4/71 (2000)

Can send scans of cover / inside pages, etc. if required, PJ.

Would be nice to pay back for the nice wiring diagram and other assistance you provided earlier this year !

·
Registered
472 Posts
Thanks for the info, garwood!

The Library already has a copy of #1008 R3 so I think this manual could be put to much better use if in the hands of another fellow Alfista.
Manual #1222 R3 however is another story. I would very much like to add this manual to the Library's collection so I'd like to take you up on your very kind offer. I will be happy to reimburse you for any costs incurred for packaging, posting, ect.

...then perhaps made electronic copies available to interested members?
This service already exists. :) Much of the AROC-USA's Tech Library has been digitized and depending on the file size, can be either emailed or burned to a CD and mailed. For a partial list of available material (soon to be updated) and my contact info, please visit the AROC-USA Tech Library page located here.

·
Registered
72 Posts
This service already exists. :) Much of the AROC-USA's Tech Library has been digitized and depending on the file size, can be either emailed or burned to a CD and mailed. For a partial list of available material (soon to be updated) and my contact info, please visit the AROC-USA Tech Library page located here.

Great! :thumbs: Is this open to non members too or can be extended to members of this board and other Alfistas?

P

·
Registered
472 Posts
This service is open to our fellow overseas Alfisti as well. :) Just email me with your Alfa needs and I'll do what I can to help.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Well, the Library does not have any tech info newer than the early 1990s (about the time Alfa left the US market) so everything would seem to fall into the 'classics' category. As such, perhaps a sticky in the classics section?

·
Registered
472 Posts
A public THANK YOU from the AROC-USA Technical Library to garwood1!!! The manual has arrived!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Please send me an email; alfalibrary at optonline dot net.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Papajam

Can you please send me the wiring diagram for the Alfa Spider America 2000 1973.
Many thanks for your help.

Regards
Sergio

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
You may want to post some thing in the Alfa BB forum but Papajam is no longer with us....

Hi Papajam

Can you please send me the wiring diagram for the Alfa Spider America 2000 1973.
Many thanks for your help.

Regards
Sergio

1 - 17 of 17 Posts