Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you know there is a big weekend of Alfa racing at Snetterton over the weekend of July 21st & 22nd.

The BRSCC Alfashop Alfa Romeo Championship will be there and in a unique meeting there will be qualifying and racing on the longer '300' circuit on Saturday and then qualifying & racing on the shorter '200' circuit on Sunday.

On Sunday there will also be a race for older cars - originally a pre-91 Alfa race it's now been extended to be more of an open pre-91 race.

Nearer the time there will be timetable and entry details on the Championship website :

http://www.alfaracer.com

It would be great to see some of at Snetterton supporting the series.

Thanks.

Graham Heels
Championship Co-ordinator

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
I'll be there Sat and the Sun :)

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,446 Posts
I'll see if i have enough cash, a tent and some beers to keep me warm :)

M

·
0 Posts
Hello Nigel I saw your alfa parked in the car park, I was parked down in the AROC car area down by the bridge. I saw you pull in:thumbs:

M

·
0 Posts
Did you:D where were you? I saw a white abarth? I naively drove through the padocs like a complete wally:rolleyes: Surprisingly no one said a thing, just had a few admiring glances at my Bella. I'm glad you liked the sound and I will admit to showing off abit:eek:

Great pics by the way:thumbs:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Was a fantastic day out, I was there in my diesel mondeo (sigh..) however it did give me a great insight in to thinking... I could do that, so am now costing it up. I would absolutely love to do that and am going to try and sort out an entry for next year.... Watch this space!

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
Was a fantastic day out, I was there in my diesel mondeo (sigh..) however it did give me a great insight in to thinking... I could do that, so am now costing it up. I would absolutely love to do that and am going to try and sort out an entry for next year.... Watch this space!
That would be great:thumbs:

What car are you thinking of competing in

·
Registered
171 Posts
Probably going to start out in a 156 2.0 in class E (production class). I figure it might be a good way to get myself started in it and see how it goes from there

1 - 18 of 18 Posts