Alfa Romeo Forum banner

9721 - 9730 of 9730 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi all, had posted my GTV for sale, and was quite open about the gearbox needing work. So have replaced the Gearbox (from GTV City) and new clutch kit. Its due a NCT retest on the handbrake, but i cannot get it booked in until mid Sept - which i have done - i have the fail sheet to show that it was only the handbrake & it is only due a re-test not a full test. If anyone's interested let me know. cheers.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi Guys
Late last year I was given a 2001 TS spider. She was in OK shape mechanically but needed a full respray. The interior was in reasonable shape and could easily be brought up to a good standard.
This left in a quandary. Do I keep it or my 98 TS spider. After a lot of thought and having it looked at by Lee in AMS in Santry I decided to keep it. The plan was to service her, rustproof the underside, replace the rear springs, replace the exhaust and get her through the NCT. This would give me some time fix the bits and pieces over the winter and if funds allowed a wrap or respray.
The planned work was done and I collected her last Wednesday. She drove and sounded great (thanks to the Cyborg SS exhaust). I was due back to Lee on Saturday to tweak the exhaust positioning and a couple of other small things (passenger door wouldn't open from the inside).
Long story short, on the way there, she dropped a bearing and damaged a conrod and the crankshaft.
The repair is the engine out and the crank repaired and new bearings and conrod. The cost is just too much and I can't justify it.
So if anybody wants a project or knows somebody who might be interested please let me know. I wouldn't mind getting something for her, just to cover the money recently spent.

She deserves to be saved.

Donal

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

Thinking of selling my 2011 159 TBi TI in black with 68000 miles and half leather/alcantara inserts. Just had it serviced and it has NCT until June 2021. It'll need its timing belt done in the next few months (last done 4 years ago) so I can do that or I have been quoted 6/700 for the job.

Please get in touch if you're interested and with a price that you have in mind,

Thanks

·
Registered
299 Posts
Set of Team Dynamics light alloy wheels in 7,5x18 offset 37 centre bore 58.1, 5X98. Colour: matt black 147 GTA, 156 GTA, GT 3.2 V6 24V and Spider/GTV 916 V6 24V . Totally unmolested , never refurbed, Few minor scruff marks, shown in photos, 2 good tyres, 1 ok and 1 useless.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Selling my 2003 156 1.8SW. Blu Cosmo (looks a little lighter than th photos in the flesh). There are a few marks on it. Front bumper has a few scratches etc. Rear passenger door has light keying. It’s not mint but has recent timing belt, water pump, radiator, coolant bottle. It’s lower than standard with GTA shocks on front KYB rears and black Eibach springs all round) Previous owner did clutch and gearbox (very light clutch pedal). NCT is Covid extended to late July 2021. Really decent car. I’ve just too many Looking €1250 Dublin/Meath based

·
Registered
318 Posts
Anyone in the market for a stunning Giulietta?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys,
If anyone is looking for a nice Brera, I bought this about 18 months ago and viewed it as a project and a car I would keep with pride for a long time, it wasn't well looked after by the previous owner I think, but it wasn't that bad either, I have put about €5-6k into it, giving it to TI Autos and latterly Tractamotors with instructions of "do anything and replace anything to make this car great again", I have all of the receipts from that work, I am just about there in terms of making it drive really nicely and looking after it internally, I was just about to give some love to the body which has a few rough spots, it is taxed and will pass the NCT easily in the next few weeks, I am getting a company car soon, a soulless electric car actually and it's just one car too many for the driveway, I am genuine, it's a genuine sale and will be really open with any information on it, I don't have to sell it but ideally I won't cry as many tears if a genuine Alfa enthusiast buys it and continues to give it the love that I gave it. If anyone is interested, just pm me, cheers, Jeff

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Lads, I'm breaking a 2002 Alfa 166 TwinSpark, Blu Odissea.
Engine and gearbox gone.
Please PM me if you need anything.
Car is in Co. Meath, I'm North County Dublin based

Reactions: alfamj

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi folks,

Difficult decision, but I have decided to put my Alfa Romeo Giulietta Cloverleaf up for sale. Details below.

Voice activating system includes radio settings and includes phone,Cup holders for front seats,Front and rear electric windows with one-touch on two windows,Chrome power door mirrors ; heated,Automatic air conditioning with fully automated climate control and two climate control zones,Leather covered multi-function steering wheel with tilt adjustment and telescopic adjustment,Driver and passenger seat: sports type adjustable height,Centre armrest between front seats,Leather and cloth seat upholstery,Cruise control,Remote controlled remote boot/hatch/rear door release,Steering wheel mounted remote audio controls,Halogen headlights,Front fog lights,Tinted glass,Performance: maximum speed 150 mph, 242 km/h acceleration 6.8 seconds (0-100 km/h),Electronic traction control,ABS,Isofix preparation,Brake assist system.

This is probably the best example of an Alfa Giulietta Cloverleaf in Ireland. This is an original Irish car with every available extra for this model included. Cared for with no expense spared during my ownership by T.i Autos, that alone should assure any knowledgeable and interested parties of its mechanical worthiness.

Currently sitting on 4 very good condition Pirelli Cinturato tyres along with fresh Brembo discs and pads (rears less than a year old).

Very reluctant sale of a great car that I have loved having.

No test pilots, texts or private numbers. If you're interested, pick up the phone and call.

More details: Alfa Romeo Giulietta

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi folks,

Difficult decision, but I have decided to put my Alfa Romeo Giulietta Cloverleaf up for sale. Details below.

Voice activating system includes radio settings and includes phone,Cup holders for front seats,Front and rear electric windows with one-touch on two windows,Chrome power door mirrors ; heated,Automatic air conditioning with fully automated climate control and two climate control zones,Leather covered multi-function steering wheel with tilt adjustment and telescopic adjustment,Driver and passenger seat: sports type adjustable height,Centre armrest between front seats,Leather and cloth seat upholstery,Cruise control,Remote controlled remote boot/hatch/rear door release,Steering wheel mounted remote audio controls,Halogen headlights,Front fog lights,Tinted glass,Performance: maximum speed 150 mph, 242 km/h acceleration 6.8 seconds (0-100 km/h),Electronic traction control,ABS,Isofix preparation,Brake assist system.

This is probably the best example of an Alfa Giulietta Cloverleaf in Ireland. This is an original Irish car with every available extra for this model included. Cared for with no expense spared during my ownership by T.i Autos, that alone should assure any knowledgeable and interested parties of its mechanical worthiness.

Currently sitting on 4 very good condition Pirelli Cinturato tyres along with fresh Brembo discs and pads (rears less than a year old).

Very reluctant sale of a great car that I have loved having.

No test pilots, texts or private numbers. If you're interested, pick up the phone and call.

More details: Alfa Romeo Giulietta
Lovely car. Best of luck with the sale

Reactions: Mufasa
9721 - 9730 of 9730 Posts