87,194 Posts

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
I wondered if it was Bluee alright!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Anyone care to put a value on a 2011 Giulietta 1.6GTDM Lusso, grey, 260,000km (about 200k is Lk/Dub motorway), NCT until May 2021, needs new timing belt, rear window wiper tends to stop where it wants at times (have tried to get it fixed a few times but no joy), Start/Stop feature doesn't work, have been getting a 'Check Engine' warning light on/off for 5-6 years but have been reassured it can be ignored, needs new front tyres. If you ignore the few dodgy electrics, it's perfect! Getting a new car and dealer (not Alfa) has said he would give me around €800-€900 for it. For the sake of an easy life I might give it to him but if worth 500-600 more to sell privately then I'd consider going down that road. Thanks.
Hi AlfaAdmirer2,

Thanks for an easy transaction buying this G.
I'm glad we were able to come to a price we were both happy with.
My wife loves it and is looking forward to getting insurance and driving it.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Anyone know this car?
Unfortunately I was too slow of the mark for this car. Im still kicking myself! I am looking for a 1.9d 159ti sportswagon and have cash ready to go now. If anyone has one or knows of one for sale please let me know.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi all,
A long time since I last posted on the site. I have a 1998 GTV 2ltr twinnie which isn't being used enough to justify holding onto to it, would there be any interest here? Not even sure what price to be honest as there are so few of them for sale it's hard to judge a price.
Good points, absolutely no rust, (floor was rotten when I got it!) new rear spring pans, timing belt kit/ full service last year (1k miles ago) new brake discs/ pads (rear) new pads (front), new handbrake cables etc...
Bad points, leather interior is gorgeous but the driver's side seat bolster is torn slightly, original Alfa radio doesn't work, 3rd gear can have a crunch if rushed. NCT just out (nothing I can do about it at the moment!)
If there is any interest let me know. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi,

I'm going to be listing my own Alfa 147 for sale soon and I'm looking for opinions on what it might be worth.

Its a 2008 Stromboli Grey Blackline Edition. Just shy of 150k KM on the clock. 1.6 Petrol. Serviced with TI Autos. Will have 6 months Tax, NCT till November (not an extension) and 2 new front tyres. Nothing majorly out there in terms of spec. 17in Alloys, A/C, etc.

Bodywork is in good nick for 12 years. Blacktrims could do with a touch up to be fair. Engine and gearbox are in great shape. T/Belt and W/Pump done by TI about 15k km ago which was a routine change. This is the 3rd belt on the car. Technically I am the 2nd owner but this was a prereg by Airton Motors to keep it on the old CC tax rate which is 514. New battery in November 2019.

On the other side of the coin, needs a new handbrake cable and front passenger door handle to pass the NCT which I am getting done. It will need new discs and rear pads within the next 9-12 months and a brake fluid change in that time. Bit of kerb rash on the front passenger alloy and driver seat squeaks a little but I'm sure I could grease it if I located the squeak.

Truth be told, I would gladly spend the money on it and run it till the engine claps out. Invest in a few modcons for her. But the sad reality is I've 2 small kids. no ISO fix and not much boot to speak of. When I have to take them anywhere in it, its a bit of a ballache.

Thankfully I'm in no rush to sell so I can sit on it for a good while if needs be. I would feel really raw letting it go for less than 1500 but that could be just the emotional attachment to the car. I'm sure it would shift quickly for a grand but time is not of the essence so I don't want to go low ball. This is a good example and would see someone on the road for many more years to come. That being said, if I'm dreaming, let me know.

9701 - 9718 of 9718 Posts