Alfa Romeo Forum banner

9681 - 9700 of 9730 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Any body need any 159 parts, have a petrol and a diesel I'm breaking
Yep, if you had any of these bits at a reasonable price I'd come get them:

* centre / tunnel console with unbroken cigarette lighter. Lid condition not important, I'll install mine.
* Rear storage / ash try (my nephew kicked it and broke the tiny plastic bit holding the tray in.
* rear door speaker grille; one of my got smashed by optimistically loaded shelf in Ikea, or very reasonable whole rear nearside door card I could grab the grille out of
* broad-head M6x22 undertray retaining screws. Mine is shy a couple
* 1 brake disc retaining screw; came to be without one at some point.
* If you have an engine undertray in better nick than mine (mine hit a few speedbumps) and it was pretty cheap, I might be interested too

·
Registered
134 Posts
Any body need any 159 parts, have a petrol and a diesel I'm breaking
Yep, if you had any of these bits at a reasonable price I'd come get them:

* centre / tunnel console with unbroken cigarette lighter. Lid condition not important, I'll install mine.
* Rear storage / ash try (my nephew kicked it and broke the tiny plastic bit holding the tray in.
* rear door speaker grille; one of my got smashed by optimistically loaded shelf in Ikea, or very reasonable whole rear nearside door card I could grab the grille out of
* broad-head M6x22 undertray retaining screws. Mine is shy a couple
* 1 brake disc retaining screw; came to be without one at some point.
* If you have an engine undertray in better nick than mine (mine hit a few speedbumps) and it was pretty cheap, I might be interested too
Except for the undertray should have all of the above, and I'll give them to you for whatever you feel they're worth

·
Registered
6,016 Posts

Reactions: Kildare Alfa

·
Registered
16 Posts
Have wheels there, only have 17s there, not in great condition and tyres are ok bar one has slow puncture
Mine is a Ti with 19s . was thinking about a set for winter tyres. not sure if 17s would fit over the big calipers. you can get me on hotmail.com ..with my user name [email protected]
If you want to send me a phone number i will get back to you( dont like posting numbers on forums)or i can send you mine. or send me a pic of the wheels
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone care to put a value on a 2011 Giulietta 1.6GTDM Lusso, grey, 260,000km (about 200k is Lk/Dub motorway), NCT until May 2021, needs new timing belt, rear window wiper tends to stop where it wants at times (have tried to get it fixed a few times but no joy), Start/Stop feature doesn't work, have been getting a 'Check Engine' warning light on/off for 5-6 years but have been reassured it can be ignored, needs new front tyres. If you ignore the few dodgy electrics, it's perfect! Getting a new car and dealer (not Alfa) has said he would give me around €800-€900 for it. For the sake of an easy life I might give it to him but if worth 500-600 more to sell privately then I'd consider going down that road. Thanks.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Anyone care to put a value on a 2011 Giulietta 1.6GTDM Lusso, grey, 260,000km (about 200k is Lk/Dub motorway), NCT until May 2021, needs new timing belt, rear window wiper tends to stop where it wants at times (have tried to get it fixed a few times but no joy), Start/Stop feature doesn't work, have been getting a 'Check Engine' warning light on/off for 5-6 years but have been reassured it can be ignored, needs new front tyres. If you ignore the few dodgy electrics, it's perfect! Getting a new car and dealer (not Alfa) has said he would give me around €800-€900 for it. For the sake of an easy life I might give it to him but if worth 500-600 more to sell privately then I'd consider going down that road. Thanks.
I was looking for something like that for the wife.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
134 Posts
If Dr Dave doesn't take it then let me know as I'd be interested in it for my missus too

9681 - 9700 of 9730 Posts