Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news! Alfa Romeo Owners have been invited to display their cars at Hever Castle on Saturday, 16th June, 2018

The event is organised by the Alfa Romeo Owners Club Kent and East Sussex region but is open to all Alfa Romeo Owners. Details of Ticketing will be advised in due course and you may be in for a surprise but meanwhile get the date in your diary. The 2016 and 2017 displays so impressed Hever Castle both in the numbers of cars but also in the degree of care and attention by their owners. If you missed those occasions then you have a chance to make amends!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hever Castle 2018

Good news! Alfa Romeo Owners are invited back to Hever Castle on Saturday, 16th June, 2018.

The event is organised by the Alfa Romeo Owners Club Kent and East Sussex and is open to all Alfa Romeo Owners. Ticketing will be by way of the club website and we will advise on this in due course. You may be in for a surprise.

Hever Castle are very pleased to invite us back because we always produce a colourful display of very clean and tidy cars ... with proud owners ... and some dogs and some kids! It is a great day out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Can recommend was a good day out last year.
This year I will hopefully be at LeMans so will miss as same weekend.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hever Update: The fanatical parking marshals are working on something special for 2018. The coat of arms of the Visconti family and the red cross of Milan are coming to the lawns of Hever. We have the plan and, hopefully, we will have the cars, red, white, silver, grey, black, blue and green (you name it) - we even have a place for zoe yellow! Saturday, 16th June, 2018. Tickets will be up on the AROC website at the end of April. All Alfas are invited.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I was just thinking are there any posts of meets for 2018, so many thanks for posting this , cheered me up after the ghastly weather this weekend. We went last year and it's a lovely venue and a great turn-out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a 156 veloce v6... i will bring it along so keep me posted and if there's price for tickets and where to get them from it would be appreciated. Will there be a discount for arriving in an Alfa?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hever Castle 2018

Hever Update:

Our Alfa fanatic and Hever organiser has returned from down under with a suitcase full of sunshine! We are getting ready for another highlight of the summer at Hever. This year the display is rather ambitious. If it works it will be memorable. If not we will have a great deal of fun anyway! There will be room for everyone, white cars may be in demand!

Entry vouchers will be available on the Alfa Romeo Owners Club website next week. Entry will be free for an Alfa Romeo (washed and clean please), driver and passengers (do not overload the car and there is no need to go through the car wash with the windows open!). Dogs on leads are welcome. Picnics welcome too. Buy ice cream futures!

This event will be open to all Alfa Romeo owners (with a voucher) as guests of both Hever Castle and the Alfa Romeo Owners Club of Kent and East Sussex.

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
Sounds great, I plan to be there with the family and the vulcano black Giulia Veloce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Big Hever update: Tickets can now be obtained on the AROC Ticketing page on the club website. Non club members are most welcome to join us. When filling in the application there is no requirement for a club membership number. Entry is FREE for car, driver and passengers thanks to the most generous management of Hever Castle and Alfa Romeo Owners Club Kent and East Sussex. Print your voucher and join us at Hever for a day of picnics and Alfisti chatter.

Please come along on Saturday 16th June with your Alfa as clean as you can get it. Bring some cash for ice cream and a donation to charity (TBA):thumbu p:

Now how about some Alfa shoes ..

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thanks, tickets sorted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ALFA ROMEO at Hever Castle

We are getting there .....!

On Saturday, 16th June, Father’s Day weekend, we are once again guests of Hever Castle between 09:30 and 17:00. We are looking forward to another splendid display of cars.

A ticket voucher can be downloaded from the AROC website at:

https://www.tickettailor.com/checkout/view-event/id/164395/chk/25b0/

The voucher is FREE to Alfa Romeo owners and provides entry for an Alfa Romeo (preferably clean), the driver (observing the speed limits on site) and the passengers (all prepared to have a good time). We ask that everyone bring some cash for donation to charity.

We welcome all Alfa Romeo Owners.

Speak to the fellah with the red GTV6 at Auto Italia if you want to know more!!!:cop:

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hever Castle 16th June

Alfa Romeo at Hever on Saturday 16th June UPDATE

Final planning is underway. Please arrive at Hever before 10 am (gates open soon after 9am) in order to avoid congestion with general public admissions. Remember we are guests of Hever Castle and they invite us back because Alfa owners behave themselves and do not make a mess!! Please arrive at the gate with your voucher (from the AROC website) here:

https://www.tickettailor.com/checkout/view-event/id/164395/chk/25b0/

There is a place in our planned display for everyone - goodness knows if this will work! Ciao!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can I confirm whether the downloaded free ticket gives entry to the castle and gardens also for myself and passengers?

Thanks

Anna :)

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Big Hever update: Tickets can now be obtained on the AROC Ticketing page on the club website. Non club members are most welcome to join us. When filling in the application there is no requirement for a club membership number. Entry is FREE for car, driver and passengers thanks to the most generous management of Hever Castle and Alfa Romeo Owners Club Kent and East Sussex. Print your voucher and join us at Hever for a day of picnics and Alfisti chatter.

Please come along on Saturday 16th June with your Alfa as clean as you can get it. Bring some cash for ice cream and a donation to charity (TBA):thumbu p:

Now how about some Alfa shoes ..
Loving the shoes:biglaugh:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts