Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The May edition of Quattroruote is predicting a 4C Targa in April.

No supporting text. It just features in their page of new models predicted for the next 12 months.

Andy

·
Registered
139 Posts
It looks great. I know several members on this board have placed their LE orders. Would any are to recommend which UK dealer is most in the know and understands customer service. I would like to place a deposit for this. I realise it is early doors but like most I think a GTS version is on its way. I would just like to deal with a dealer who is in the know.

Thx

G

·
I don't think any really are in the know yet as they have to rely 100% on Alfa UK....although I am very happy with my dealer which is Alfa in Croydon.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
If you look, that is the hardtop that has been photoshopped, you can even see the smudge line where they have "erased" the roof.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
tempting:
345bhp at 7000rpm and 295lb ft at 4500rpm, meaning the Exige S roadster — which weighs 10kg less than the coupe at 1166kg — is capable of 0-60mph in 3.8sec and reaches 100mph from a standing start in 8.5sec. Its top speed has been reduced from the coupe’s 170mph to 145mph.
but is it still Lots of Trouble Usually Serious?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Really?
I've heard they have mainly looked at sourcing from new suppliers for lower prices.
The quality was supposed to have had a big jump up. That was something the new owners wanted to nail early on.

Apparently the latest Evoras are far superior to early ones. Still not good enough, but good.

·
Registered
39,135 Posts
The thing the new owners wanted to nail?
They still belong to Proton, I thought . And they would like to sell it off so much that the new Lotus management get a percentage of the proceeds of the sale?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Previous management were in on a percentage (allegedly) under proton state ownership; and I think were there it hype up for a sale.
Now under DRB, I doubt there would be a sale for money (more a gift with debt), but there is not a queue to buy as is. Trouble for Lotus is that Evora is not really selling, and Elise is just old now. I would like to see Evora facelift, without that, I think it will slowly wither

1 - 19 of 19 Posts