Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I would like to ask for advice. A week ago, after washing the car interior and exterior, I found that my heating display shows nothing but everything works. The buttons work as well as the heating and the display is also backlit, but it does not show anything when I raise and lower the temperature. Also, disconnecting the battery and reconnecting did not help. Anyone know where the problem may be? I also tried to disassemble the center panel and clean and disconnect the heating panel but nothing helped. Someone told me that there is a module in the driver's door that communicates with this display, but maybe it is broken and therefore the heating display is not responding. Please help me :cross-eyed:

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello, I would like to ask for advice. A week ago, after washing the car interior and exterior, I found that my heating display shows nothing but everything works. The buttons work as well as the heating and the display is also backlit, but it does not show anything when I raise and lower the temperature. Also, disconnecting the battery and reconnecting did not help. Anyone know where the problem may be? I also tried to disassemble the center panel and clean and disconnect the heating panel but nothing helped. Someone told me that there is a module in the driver's door that communicates with this display, but maybe it is broken and therefore the heating display is not responding. Please help me :cross-eyed:
Same thing happened to me (heats/cools but nothing on display) when I reconnected my battery. In my case it resolved itself after a few restarts. Fingers crossed it's the same problem here i.e. you reconnect the system and keep it connected for a few days. I think it's some kind of a safe mode when the system detects electrical irregularities.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts