Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

I am the proud owner of a 159 and I decided to pay tribute to what I think is the best looking sedan in the world. I took my GoPro, tried various angles on the inside and outside, went out in the sunset and added some very Italian music:

My Alfa 159 on Youtube

I usually do bikes but this one just had to made. :inlove: Tell me what you think!

I'm also new here so I hope I didn't hit the wrong forum. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. :thumbs:

I'm actually really proud of her. You should have seen her running next to me and lying on the bonnet for the grill shot. :D

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
That is a nice vid, well done.
What mount did you use for the GoPro ?
Was it the factory suction cup ?

I have thought about sticking the camera outside the car, but I am always afraid of losing it :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
re: Alfa Romeo 159 GoPro

Thanks! :) Indeed, to me that is the best interior/exterior colour combination there is. It's funny: My colleagues often tell me they like the car but they don't like that red. I'm thinking: WTH is wrong with you? :lol:

I thought we had already established my wife was doing the filming? I won't go into that suction topic then. :D

If you were not using your wife though, I'd suggest to use the standard suction cup and some joints in between to get the right angle. I've used that on a bike going much faster than this - I don't think you'll lose it. :thumbs: Just make sure you use a screwdriver fastening the joints. Otherwise the result might get a bit more shaky than you want it to be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts