1K views 35 replies 20 participants last post by  Alfa-Red 
G
#1 · (Edited)
which do you prefer

the original 147 (blue)
the facelift model (red)

G
#8 ·
i know but i couldnt find a tidy pic of the front end of a normal 147 (i must admit i didn't look that hard either)

i was going to do that deliberately on the 156 poll just cos i prefer the original but thought better of it

#12 ·
The 2nd generation facelift with the whiskers :cool: :thumbs:, imho the original looks soft compared to the more aggressive facelift & I've owned all 3 versions so I should know :D

G
#24 ·
I'm not keen on 147's in general, but the original version has some marks of original thinking, they can look half decent in the right colour (red/black)........from the front anyway.

I fail to see any "Alfaness" in the facelift version whatsoever......take the badges off and it could be mistaken for some sort of budget Kia/Hyundai type of thing.

#30 ·
original for me too,just, prefer the rear of the facelift, longer rear lights just look better imo:thumbs:

i owned the original and much prefered the front end, but had a ti face lift as a courtesy car??

nah original like above:thumbs::D

#32 ·
I'm starting to like the facelift alot more as i see loads of rundown looking older 147s knocking about these days. The pre-facelift looks great in Red or Black but give me a white facelift with black roof, rear spoiler and propeller style wheels anyday of the week.

But i still love the look of my old barge!

#36 ·
yay im not the only one that thinks the original looks.......well.....odd:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.