Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I got the chance to buy a whole other 147, with a leather interior for 300$. Am probably going to scoop it, what do you guys think, can I part it out and make my money back? What are leather interiors worth nowadays (condition is decent, has one slight tear on a seam, definitely fixable)? Currently has a blown axle which is apparently the reason for sale, but I suspect more extensive engine or transmission damage.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Depends what the demand is for those sorts of car parts in your part of the world.

Also depends on your skills, space and time to be able to sell and remove parts from the car to people.

I wouldn't think the interior is worth that much. Maybe the drivers seat as those are most open to wear.

If it has unusual wheels they might be worth something. Other mundane items like sun visors, fog lights etc can be worth small sums too.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Not that much sadly, given you got the car for $300, You'd be lucky to get $100 for all seats. But there are online breakers you could check.

·
Registered
472 Posts
If the leather interior were complete and in REALLY nice shape I'd have no probs paying 200-300 quid for it because for people with existing cars getting a professional refurb will be at least that much or more depending on the amount of work that needs doing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts