Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all anyone no were I can buy trim for the b-pillar of my Alfa 147 as the originals are peeling and look crap. Have looked everywhere but can't find anything for 5 door 147

Cheers Tom

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Ha! Ditto, 3 door. The crackle finish is fragile rubbish. Could be resprayed with crackle aerosol (I believe the panels come off easily enough), but I was hoping to find a textured vinyl wrap, so far without success. Anyone who says "carbon fibre" will be shot. I've also seen shiny gloss acrylic replacements on eBay.com US site but didn't like them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! Ditto, 3 door. The crackle finish is fragile rubbish. Could be resprayed with crackle aerosol (I believe the panels come off easily enough), but I was hoping to find a textured vinyl wrap, so far without success. Anyone who says "carbon fibre" will be shot. I've also seen shiny gloss acrylic replacements on eBay.com US site but didn't like them.
Thanks for the reply after no luck finding replacements I have decided to vinyl wrap them myself after seeing tutorials on YouTube.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Guys, I have a couple of 147's (3 door only I'm afraid) that I use for race parts, interior trim is not needed, let me know exactly what you need (pics probably best) and I'll see what condition they are in. I can probably let you have for postage plus a bit of drink money depending on how easy they are to remove.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts