Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a alfa romeo 147 2L t spark. I had a problem while I'm busy driving that my gauges isn't responding and the electric windows doesn't work,when I switch it off it also doesn't want to start. When I fiddle with the fuse box underneath the dash then it comes right again. I got frustrated and unplugged the fuse box and the body control module behind the fuse box to check for a loose connection when I putted it back now the problem is permanent the car doesn't start and the windows isn't working aswell as the gauges not responding nor the the bootlid button in the console. It also doesn't beep when I turn on the ignition and the indicators isn't work since I unplugged it and plugged it back. Also want to mention when I fiddle with the fuse box and body control the light and stuf wil blink and the hazards and bootlid button wil go crazy. Any experience on it or advice please. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
569 Posts
Check the 2 Midi Fuses in the Fuse Box on top of the battery. They have a tendency to fracture inside the plastic housing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts