Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently acquired my 2nd 146, just love them. I reckon this is a good one as it's been looked after since new by an alfa garage in newcastle. It's an R reg, with only 64000 genuine miles on the clock, has been serviced religously and has only 1 owner, well prior to me that is. Am undecided as to whether keeping it and maybe doing it up a little, i.e bodykit, or to sell it on. So i guess it's a double barrelled question, if i sell roughly how much should i be asking, and if i do the car up, where should i be looking to, for bodykits?

·
Registered
13,233 Posts
If it's that nice and original, leave the beast unmolested. :thumbs: There's plenty of slightly knocked about ones, if you fancy tinkering with bodywork.

There's not much demand for 146's.. even without knowing what model it is.. but a nice one might fetch £800 - £1200 if it's the 2ltr Cloverleaf. Smaller engines (1.6, 1.8) tend to loiter £200-£300 less than that.

Ralf S.

A

·
0 Posts
I drive a 146 and have never seen another one on the road! I just love my car to bits :inlove:

·
Registered
27 Posts
i have a 146 and the only other one ive seen on the road is 3 miles down the road from my house .it is identical to mine.
had a comedy moment when i was trying to work out why it wasnt unlocking in a carpark when i was half asleep.
love the though car , cheaper to keep running than my wifes skoda 03 plate lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
146, sadly about to go on sale

Hi all,

Sadly I'm letting my 146 go (r reg, genuine 67k). Not a thing wrong with it, just about to breeze it's m.o.t. Was offered a deal to good to turn down on an 02 Audi a3. I have thought about just garaging the car for later, but don't really think it's the wisest thing to do. Anyone want to persuade me otherwise on that.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts