Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very reluctant sale of my Alfa Romeo 145 Cloverleaf trackday car. Alfa Rosso in colour, bodywork including floorpan in very good condition. 155 Bhp, free revving, 2 Litre Twin Spark engine in excellent condition, just changed oil (Fully Synthetic 5w50 Motorsport Oil) and oil filter (genuine Alfa filter), variator perfect. Quick rack steering and sports suspension, wishbones, shocks etc, all perfect. Comes with K&N freeflow air filter and competition bonnet pins (not yet fitted). Good tyres and alloys. Gearbox 100%, no issues. Off road for last four years (last taxed 09/08), 75k miles, car serviced by Pratt's of Carlow (main FIAT Dealer) when on road. Lightened by stripping out interior including: 90% of soundproofing, air con system, seats, trim, ice, air bags, rear wiper motor and fog lights. I have another Alfa 145 Cloverleaf the interior of which is available, if required, to return this 145 to road use. Log book available with red key. Had planned to build to ITCC Touring Car Class specification but other projects now taking up funds and time. €575 ono. Pictures on Used Cars, New Cars, Car Forum, Car Club, Rallying, Driving, Car Magazine, Ireland - Octane.ie search under Alfa Romeo in the Used Car section.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I am really sorry to be selling the 145 I am convinced it could be a very competitive proposition in the Touring Class of the Irish Touring Car Championship in Mondello. Getting good interest, hopefully it will have a new home at the weekend.

·
Registered
16 Posts
re 145

Judging by the interest in the 145 since I lowered the price I'd say yes, hopefully it will go to a good home. Was too good a car to strip out to track day tbh.
hi NordicI55 do you still have the interior as i have a 145 with a tatty interior.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts