Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
i havent spotted anything with an 09 plate on it yet......

Me thinks that in 3 years time there will be a shortage of 2nd owner cars in the marketplace

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I've been out on the road a lot over the last two Days,,and I've not seen an 09 plate yet either......

·
Premium Member
7,625 Posts
Ive seen 5 MiTos and a GT on 09 plates. I confess I was at my local dealers at the time though :D

Plus side is salesman told me the MiTo is selling well, he had sold around 20 and was fairly pleased

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Spotted I wonder how many SAAB's there will be?
Ah, poor SAAB.

Anyway, I was talking to a senior motor trade employee yesterday. He says that at the moment the problem they have is that they have too few good second-hand cars to sell as the number of trade-ins drops. The whole car market seems a bit odd at the moment. There must be a load of cars swilling about somewhere.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think the MiTo owner / buyers are happy though, many of them aren't getting their Cars for another 2 weeks or so.....

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Seen a red MiTo. I think I'm beginning to like 'em.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Spotted an Audi A5 '09 plate this morning.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
i havent seen an 09 alfa yet either... as the 2nd busiest month of the year for car sales, this months figures will be an interesting read

·
Registered
467 Posts
The only 09 plates I have seen have been Ford.

Several Fiestas, mondeos, galaxys.

Seems Ford are the only ones in the North West who had cars available for the 1st!! :)

If - now that is a huge IF! - my wife had talked me round to the fiesta (although after the drive even she was turned off it) we would be driving round in one.

but just have to wait now for my MiTo which is due in about 5 weeks..... :(

·
Registered
647 Posts
I've seen an '09 Saab and a few Fiestas - saw one souped up 7 series, the guy didn't realise that it was terribly unfashionable to drive cars like that these days...

I spoke to an Alfa Dealer today to book my car in & was told that they had no Mito's or 500's taxed for test drives... I'll be loaned either a Grande Punto or a Chevrolet Poxbottle... Is it normal for garages not to have these cars available for extended test drives?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts