Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alfa Racing & Track Day Info

Hi guys,

after our meet in Cambridge I have been looking for race type of events to go to. I have found (no doubt you are all aware and I am showing my inexperience) the alfaracer.com, which seems to have everything I am looking for...

Anyway, the next snetterton meet is 5th August, possibly a bit soon, but what do you guys think, good place for a get together now or in the future?

Neil

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you pay on the gate Mac?

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found out tickets are £12, £10 if bought in advance, kids under 12 free.

I think I will give it a go, lots of other racing also, but will enjoy watching the Alfas.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought it would be a bit short notice, how about the Sunday October 14th meet?

I will try get to the one next week and report back on how it was

Neil

·
Registered
196 Posts
Sunday 14th October I will be tracking my car at AROC Donnington:)
Perhaps we could have a meet there? (it is free to spectate)
Simon

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you have to be a member of AROC simon?

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I may go and spectate (AROC Day), depends how I get on on the Snetterton track day, I might have the bug for it by tuesday!!!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds great mac, I am going to go. Will get the missus to pack some sarnies and some pop, will be a magic day. :)

A

·
0 Posts
I was going to go and take the van up there like I usually do and camp.
Trouble is we are picking up our puppy today, so enjoy yourselves and dont get sun burnt! (Snetterton is always the hottest place on earth and it has no shade!!).

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I bottled it too, missus is pregnant and feels like crap, add noisey cars and extreme heat (didn't expect it) and she would probably have been sick in the 147...:eek:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts