Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will more than likely attend most of the racing dates for this year to watch the Alfas. I’m just wondering how many of you guys (not just the East Anglia crew) would also attend. We had a few meets last year and they were really good. It’s not just racing from the Alfas there will be other racing series’ there too.

28 March 2009 Saturday – Silverstone
18 April 2009 Saturday – Cadwell Park
3 May 2009 Sunday – Snetterton
25 May 2009 Bank Holiday Monday – Castle Coombe
7 June 2009 Sunday – Donginton
28 June 2009 Sunday – Silverstone
19 July 2009 Sunday – Rockingham
15 August 2009 Saturday – Brands Hatch
12 September 2009 Saturday – Oulton Park
3 October 2009 Saturday – Silverstone

So there are the dates if anyone can make any of them, if we get enough people / cars I’m sure we can arrange parking and so on ! :thumbs:

http://www.alfaracer.com/

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Castle Coombe May Bank Holiday meeting is one i go to each year, it's my favorite circuit.
Definately be there. :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Snetterton the day after Auto Italia and Brands sound good for me ... have to try and work out an official parking area ... although for Brands remember South Bank can be VERY slippery if it's wet/muddy ... and also its the other side of the track to everything else

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When the Lotus/TVR boys have big meets at Brands they park on the 'other side' (where all the shops/foodplaces are) . If enough of us go I can call up and try and arrange this for all us Alfas :D :thumbs:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have no idea :eek:

Its a double header so could well be on the Sunday as well :)

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
I will more than likely attend most of the racing dates for this year to watch the Alfas. I’m just wondering how many of you guys (not just the East Anglia crew) would also attend. We had a few meets last year and they were really good. It’s not just racing from the Alfas there will be other racing series’ there too.

28 March 2009 Saturday – Silverstone
18 April 2009 Saturday – Cadwell Park
3 May 2009 Sunday – Snetterton
25 May 2009 Bank Holiday Monday – Castle Coombe
7 June 2009 Sunday – Donginton
28 June 2009 Sunday – Silverstone
19 July 2009 Sunday – Rockingham
15 August 2009 Saturday – Brands Hatch
12 September 2009 Saturday – Oulton Park
3 October 2009 Saturday – Silverstone

So there are the dates if anyone can make any of them, if we get enough people / cars I’m sure we can arrange parking and so on ! :thumbs:

ARCA - alfaracer.com - Organisers of the UK Alfa Romeo Motor Racing Championship. The place for Alfa Romeo Motorsport News
Why don't you come and visit us at the pit garages ,the two Alfa races at the Silverstone Britcar Meetings!!:)

D

·
0 Posts
Castle Comb is pretty close to me, how much is it to attend the May Day one???

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Will be £10/£15 (max) big D :p

1 - 20 of 80 Posts