Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its Alfa Racing time again :D

Its time to head to Snetterton for Round 2 of the Alfa Racer Championship on the 25 April 2010. The meeting includes a superb line-up of races including Caterham, Fiesta, Ma5da Mk3,Alfa, Funcup, and Sports 2000.

Tickets are £10 in advance from this website here or £12 on the gate:
http://ticket.motorsportvision.co.uk/calendar/2010/april/100425-brscc-sn----.aspx

The address for Snetterton is:
Snetterton Circuit
Norwich,
Norfolk NR16 2JU
Tel: 01953 887303
Fax: 01953 88822

Further information about the racing is here:
http://www.alfaracer.com/

As for Alfa Parking this time round I suggest we all just find a nice quiet spot and park up together :thumbs:

If anyone needs any more information just post on here or send me a PM

See you all there

Katy.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Full line up and times are to be confirmed soon :D

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your barred :cheese: :cheese:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can only come if your in a Focus RS :cheese:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,443 Posts
i have 2 weeks to sort another car out then :D

i cant really be barred surely? i did apologise to everyone :eek:

besides my handbrake cable has snapped so there is no chance of a repeat ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am in the process of trying to organise a track parade of Alfa's during the break on the Sunday if I can sort it out with Snetterton and the BRSCC. There will be an additional cost (The MX5's cost £5 per car) so watch this space.

Anyone up for it????

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That would be excellent, I'd be up for that :D

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
I am in the process of trying to organise a track parade of Alfa's during the break on the Sunday if I can sort it out with Snetterton and the BRSCC. There will be an additional cost (The MX5's cost £5 per car) so watch this space.

Anyone up for it????
Sounds good to me:thumbs:

·
Registered
328 Posts

Anyone up for it????
That sounds fantastic:cool:

Are you going to organise alfa parking too?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts

Anyone up for it????
Sounds like a good idea ... as long as if it's dry I can put the roof down and not have to wear a crashhelmet

·
Registered
902 Posts
Just a maybe at moment, will see how I feel after me hols!

Mario from Avanti Autos was hoping to have his 33 ready for this race, but it needs more work.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Brilliant - will try my best but I'm at the Bristol thing the day before so might be knackered :(

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am just waiting for MSA approval for the Alfa parade now as the BRSCC have agreed we can hold it (time permitting) on the Sunday and I have organised Alfa Parking as well.

Heres hoping that the MSA agree as it will be excellent......I'll update once I have confirmation.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts