Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you all know the Alfas are racing at Rockingham this Saturday :thumbs: along with the Volkswagen Cup, British GT Championship, Forumla Fords and Ginettas :thumbs:

A

·
0 Posts
Damn - that looks a good one too. Are you sure its Saturday? I would have come but I'm starting to learn Canoeing this Saturday at Chelmsford. Shame:(. Then Sunday I'm down to Brands for the WTCC:).

Hopefully your still up for Snetterton the following weekend though?

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
Damn - that looks a good one too. Are you sure its Saturday? I would have come but I'm starting to learn Canoeing this Saturday at Chelmsford. Shame:(. Then Sunday I'm down to Brands for the WTCC:).

I will be at Snetterton :p

·
Registered
22,305 Posts

Are you learning you canoeing along the Chelmer in the town center?

A

·
0 Posts
Yip - sure am! Just outside the Meadows! No throwing me bread now - I aint a duck haha:cheese:

A

·
0 Posts
Oh by the way I saw a Chevette at Goodwood - it was a really hot one in slate grey! It was on the rally circuit but becuase it was going so god damn fast I couldn't get the camera out in time to take a photo of it! BUGGER!:lol:.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh by the way I saw a Chevette at Goodwood - it was a really hot one in slate grey! It was on the rally circuit but becuase it was going so god damn fast I couldn't get the camera out in time to take a photo of it! BUGGER!:lol:.
What you mean this one ? :confused:

:lol:

Attachments

A

·
0 Posts
Oh well done you KT! What a star coming up trumps again! Clearly you have the worlds fastest shutter speed with your camera!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts