Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Alfas next outing is a Brands Hatch on the 15 & 16 August 2009 which is a double header.

They will be out on the 15 for a Qualifying session and a race and then out again on the 16 for there second race .

Tickets can be purchased from here , its £10 per day if you book now or £16 if you book teh Satuday and Sunday together :thumbs:

https://tickets.motorsportvision.co.uk/calendar/race-event-details.asp?ProductID=3812

Brands Hatch Circuit
Fawkham,
Longfield,
Kent DA3 8NG
Tel: 01474 872331
Fax: 01474 874766

Brands Hatch is an awesome track and it will prove to be an excellent days racing.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you can post in the RSVP which day your going to that would be great :D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
KT - why isn't this in the South East section ? When did that area the wrong side of the river become part of EA ?

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I am going to do a thread in there with a link to it .

Plus need some kind of interest from the EA seems to be a bit dead at the mo.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im guesssing they all done a runner to somewhere hot for like the whole of July n August :lol:

A

·
0 Posts
Hi guys...yep I should be in for this one:thumbs:.....even if it just to stand next to Nigel and have a laugh at another 'bouncy' 156 racing around the circuit:lol:

Katie.....have we got any Alfa Romeo parking near the hospitality suites do you know of?

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope hoping to get us all parked along south bank :eek: Maybe if we can get down on the green we can get into a few camera shots for when its on the tele :D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
OK 2 silly questions ...

What's Formula Jedi ? Do you have to drive the cars by using the force ?

I didn't know the Welsh made Cars ?

KT as to South Bank parking ... that's ok as long as it's been dry ... can be a nightmare to drive on if it's wet

A

·
0 Posts
Is it going to be televised - live? What races and what channel?
Club racing isn't usually televised so I'm (pleasently) surprised:).

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Motors TV. No idea what time or anything :eek:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Thanks Nigel ... just done a google on the Welsh thing too ... all sorts of cars racing including an ALFA ... doesn't say what sort on the page I found tho

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Not going to make this KT, Mrs Alf a's daugther is home after a month abroad, then she's off for 10 months so no racing for me this w/e :(

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No probs Nick :)

I'll be planning a september EA meet somewhere if I got a free weekend :eek: This seems to be a slight problem at the moment lol

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Looks like its Saturday for me :thumbs:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It will be birthday cake soon :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Might try and make the Sat racing :)

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Should be there somewhere between 10 And 11 tomorrow depending upon when I wake up. KT what time will you and your dad be there ?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts