Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its Alfa Racing time again

Its time to head to Snetterton for Round 9 of the Alfa Racer Championship on the 25 July 2010. The meeting includes the brit car champsionship.

Tickets are £10 in advance from this website here or £12 on the gate:
MotorSport Vision

The address for Snetterton is:
Snetterton Circuit
Norwich,
Norfolk NR16 2JU
Tel: 01953 887303
Fax: 01953 88822

Further information about the racing is here:
ARCA - alfaracer.com - Organisers of the UK Alfa Romeo Motor Racing Championship. The place for Alfa Romeo Motorsport News

As for Alfa Parking this time round I suggest we all just find a nice quiet spot and park up together

If anyone needs any more information just post on here or send me a PM

See you all there

Katy
_______

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oooo I'll be there :)

A

·
0 Posts
OK my weekend admission ticket has arrived today so I'm all set! I won't be watching any racing on Saturday there though as I will be leaving the 'van at the circuit, heading off to other matters elsewhere.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im looking forward to this :D

A

·
0 Posts
Me too. The only thing is there doesn't seem to be much of a turnout of us from the forum....I was going to ask if we could do a parade lap like what you did at the last round at Snetters, but if theres only three or four of us!........:lol:

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
Me too. The only thing is there doesn't seem to be much of a turnout of us from the forum....I was going to ask if we could do a parade lap like what you did at the last round at Snetters, but if theres only three or four of us!........:lol:
Sorry Toby you cannot do a parade lap with the caravan:tut::lol:

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
Clare from AROC EA sectiont is sorting a parade lap on the 15th August at Snetterton

SNETTERTON 6 HOUR ENDURANCE RACE SUNDAY 15th AUGUST 2010 – TRACK PARADE FOR FREE

The 360 Motor Racing Club are hosting the Snetterton 6 hours on Sunday 15 August. The Alfa Romeo Owners Club has been invited to have VIP parking and a parade lap round the track. The parade lap will be in the brunch hour from 10:45 so anyone wanting to drive the track would need to be at Snetterton no later than 10:00. There will be at least 2 Alfa’s racing (Richard Drake and Steven Chase). They can’t offer us free tickets but if you buy in advance they are only £10 for the day with under 13’s free. Attached is the web link to get tickets.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Brilliant, I enjoyed the last race, sorry I mean parade lap. I will try my best to make that one! Just so I can give that new motor of yours Nige a right pasting :lol:

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
Brilliant, I enjoyed the last race, sorry I mean parade lap. I will try my best to make that one! Just so I can give that new motor of yours Nige a right pasting :lol:
I might come up just for the parade see if you can keep up this time Wibs.:lol:

Oh and don't forget it's not a race:D

A

·
0 Posts
Been home for a while now (no caravan in tow):lol:

Excellent Alfa race :thumbs:

Good to see you again Toby:)
Thanks Nigel!

It was another great weekend. As ever you and your daughters presense made the day! It was a right laugh:).
I hope you both enjoyed 'The Tour' too...just realised though I should have charged you £2 for the entrance fee :lol:

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
Thanks Nigel!

It was another great weekend. As ever you and your daughters presense made the day! It was a right laugh:).
I hope you both enjoyed 'The Tour' too...just realised though I should have charged you £2 for the entrance fee :lol:
Sorry some of us spent £2 on a program:D

and i think others got there use out of it:lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts