Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
I buy company cars throughout the year.

And yes there does seem to be some delay.

No one is prepared to hold stock

·
Registered
21 Posts
Are many "new car owners to-be" experiencing delays in delivery?

Are the pre-pdi checks going to have a tangible benefit?
Yes, My Brera has been in this country since i signed the forms for it, that was on 26th february, and I was told 1 week for delivery. I still have not received it, and am now being told it should be with the dealer on Thursday.

i get the feeling the dealer is getting very poor information from the p-pdi centre, they told me cars are arriving days early as well as days late, and the attitude from the p-pdi centre seems to be we'll get round to it when we can.

When making a major purchase like this, information is key to the buying experience, and for me the p-pdi centre is causing major problems.

Assuming the p-pdi centre does a good job, Alfa will need to resolve the quality of service the staff there give to the dealers, otherwise fixing one problem will have just created another.

I am actually starting to feel sorry for the delaer now, as i'm sure i'm not the only miffed customer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Similar story. Ordered my new 159 at end of November and was told it would be delivered 6 March. I have since been told on the 3 subsequent weeks about another weeks delay. This is what Alfa are telling the dealers. I have taken it up with alfa experience customer care line. Now told it will be next week.... I've heard that before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts