Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is an unmarked 159 SW cop car in Birmingham. I spotted it today on the Hagley Road, minutes away from 5 ways.

It has the thin discreet lights on the roof and all the rest of the gear in the grill, i couldn`t see the back.

He didn`t wave.:cheese:

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Woo hoo! :cool::thumbs:
Finally the cops get a decent car to drive :D
Wonder what engine they chose :confused:

G

·
0 Posts
In Italy they use the 2.4 JTDm with an i on the end. One flew past me in Florence and it sounded very nice for a diesel

My Mum lives on Hagley Road (in Hagley itself) I'll pre-warn her she may get pulled over by a cool rozzer :lol:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In Italy they use the 2.4 JTDm with an i on the end. One flew past me in Florence and it sounded very nice for a diesel

My Mum lives on Hagley Road (in Hagley itself) I'll pre-warn her she may get pulled over by a cool rozzer :lol:

That is miles away Graham.....this was a few mins outside Birmingham City center. Your mum would be too posh to be where i saw the car....lol.:thumbs:

V

·
0 Posts
sneaky barstewards

i bet they only got an alfa cos nobody would suspect it of being an umarked cop car

good spot.

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Hopefully a V6! How would they expect to keep up with the crims in a diesel? ;) :p

ha ha! cheeky!

About time you came for a spin in a quick Alfa 159 diesel bob...:evillaugh:;)

·
Registered
7,120 Posts
thanks gents I would not have spotted that

may have replaced the bright blue ST220 that plod used to patrol that area, not seen for a while

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She was a dark gold colour, I`ll try and find a pic....didn`t stand out at all if you wasn`t an Alfa Fan. First thing was the nose....then the roof bars, thats when i spotted the lights...seconds later she was next to me. ( Duel carriageway with no dividers)

Antony.....same car??? I will go down Rose road plod station and ask questions and get pics too. I have mates there

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Yeah!
About time you came to a NICN and gave me a spin! :p :p
I know... I'm an Indian Giver...:eek::(:eek::(

You're not driving the evil diesel beast though....:p;)

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
If you live in that area carry a spare pair of shades, just in case you get stopped and plod isn't wearing any.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
See if they come to a meet ? :D

·
Registered
809 Posts
Could have been an unmarked Ambulance car... YES, we do have them... Well in Norfolk anyways.

Driven by Paramedic mangers, usually in Civvies too, not the green uniform.

The Give Away would be the Green Diamond "Compressed Gas" sticker on the back.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts