Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
just looking to buy an Alfa from them and was wondering what their service was like?
Oh, I see.

I bought my current 156 from them last May and would definitely recommend them to others.

Have you spoken to anyone from Piccadilly yet?

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
no one yet, just wanted to get a feel for the dealership. before i buy.
I bought my car from the brand manager, David Whitton. He's a member here and posts regularly.

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Best way to get a feel for the dealership is to pay them a visit and get a test drive.

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
I have bought a Ti from them, get ita the end of the month.

Ive never been though! - its all phone and E mail.

Seeing as every other Alfa delaer Ive ever dealt with never follows anything up, its been good thus far!

If my car turns out to be a pink Panda though, I may change my mind...

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Got my current Brera from them in November and used them for servicing and warranty work a couple of times.

Have always found them to be excellent.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
It's OK for service. But they know they are the only dealer for miles around and you pay through the nose for it.

Although the only time my 156 broke down (with MCF) was a mile down the road from there, after a service.

·
Registered
607 Posts
It's OK for service. But they know they are the only dealer for miles around and you pay through the nose for it.

Although the only time my 156 broke down (with MCF) was a mile down the road from there, after a service.
True - but to be fair it is the same for most Alfa dealers, once north of around Manchester the gap is 50 - 60 miles between minimum, or 120 (newcastle - edinburgh). i bought mine from them, obviously due to the distance have never used them for servicing - it just wasn't practical. Get's split between a local indy and Western in Edinburgh depending on where I am.

Found them to be excellent when I bought mine from them.

·
Registered
330 Posts
When I was looking to buy a 159 I drove to Knaresborough from Blackburn with my wife and baby boy (that's rather a long way) and chatted with the sales rep who then looked at my car re part ex and promised someone would phone me to discuss a deal the next day.

Unfortunately they never did, which I wasn't very impressed with. :(

The following week I travelled equally far in the opposite direction and fortunately had a much better experience at another dealer, who got my business in return.

Looks like exception rather than the rule given other positive comments, but sadly dealers never seem to get the perfect 10 do they...

·
Registered
556 Posts
For servicing ive found them very good - obviously quite near York for me. For getting spare parts they are excellant and always have them that week for me to pick up at weekend. Mechanics and parts guys are very very helpful.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts