Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought my first alfa at the weekend, a nice 155 2.0 ts.
was wondering where the cheapest place to get yer parts is?
need front discs and pads and a few other bits and am living in the limerick area.

K

·
0 Posts
We're an Alfa Dealer here in Dublin. I have those parts in stock. I can give you a choice, you get a price from the UK, I'll verify it and sell you the parts for the same price..OR...you can buy the parts at my price and deliver them the next day. Remember, we could be cheaper than the UK...YOU DECIDE !!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers lads, loads to go on there. got a price of 112.50 for front discs and pads from micksgarage.ie with a 2 day delivery on them. thought that was pretty good. ill check a few of these others out to see how they compare.
a list of uk sites would be handy, thanks.
cant believe how good the 155 is and ill enjoy it even more when me brakes work!

·
Registered
6,740 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
The problem with brakes are they only slow you down, you will be able to go faster without them!:thumbs:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Welcome to the world of 155 ownership Dogonthepitch :)

Great cars and plenty of support online here and at .org.

What version 155 have you?
I have a set of front discs for a 155 V6 lying in the shed(think they're the same as the 8 valve cars, but not the same as the later 16 valvers).
You are welcome to take the discs FOC, but the proplem is I'm in the Dublin area........

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for the offer. its a 93 2.0 twin spark and im pretty sure its an 8 valve.
i have the bits ordered anyway, got the discs for 50 and the pads for 25 from munster car parts on the ballysimon road in limerick. just down the road and i collect em in the morning!
couldve got em on the internet for 50 sterling plus postage, would probably end up costing more.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Welcome along doggy, I see you have the skinny 155 (1993), I have two 2 litre 1996 155s which is the wide body version and so does M04. Any advice needed you can PM us. If you want parts I can personally vouch for KMcB who has sorted me out with a thermo and oil sump. He works for Donohoes who are sound bunch. He wont like me for saying it but MOST Alfa dealers are not very helpful at all so it helps really to shop around. But his prices are good.
Can I ask where you got it and what colour is it? 93 155s are very rare, more so than the wide body. I've only ever seen 1 in Dublin.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I think I saw a 155 on the top of the York street in Dun Laoghaire, at the roundabaout opposite the church... is that the one?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts