Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Alfa parts....anyone interested?

898 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Giorget2 
#1 ·
I've swapped my 147 for a 500S so I don't have need for these parts anymore. The owners manual is for a Phase 3 Spider (mine's a Phase 2) I'm open to any and all reasonable offers. I'm going to offer them here before putting them all on Gumtree.

The centre grille is for a facelift 147. It's brand new, never been used and still in the box.
The sound proofing seal is the one that goes in the front wing just ahead of the front passenger side door. Also new and still in the packaging
The drinks/card holder drawers are secondhand in great condition with all the clips intact and no scratches on the facia
Radio/CD Player is a 147 MP3 stereo (not the normal plain CD player) with the code. Also in secondhand and in great condition
As mentioned above the owners manual is for a Phase 3 Spider in nearly new condition

If you're interested in anything drop me a PM?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Hey Alistair - you well?

I wonder if that mp3 CD player will work in a 156 ? The 147 and 156 head units looked quite similar ?

Does anyone know? Gertie maybe ?

Thanks.

Edit: It looks very similar however the 147 unit has curved corners at the top where the 156 unit seems more square. MP3 functionality with all other controls and shuttle still working would be awesome.

Attachments

#5 ·
I've also got a Phase 2 916 Spider owners manual available. It's a little bit water damaged. Still very use able but last few pages are a bit crinkled. I've managed to track down a new/old stock manual so I can let this one go. Happy to give it away to someone who needs one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.