Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all, we are in Cologne after having got to Germany through France and Belgium, I was just wondering if there are any other Alfa owners abroad in Germany who are touring this lovely country? The Germans seem to love their Alfas, there are loads of 147's and 156's and 159's here in Cologne. The Germans seem to love their Itailian cars!!

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Well im only 70ish miles away just over the border in Cloggy Country.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I am back home in Sheffield after doing 3000 miles in two weeks, and the car was perfect, he never missed a beat, but ---- I now have the wet passenger footwell problem, and I have just read the thread to sort it out this weekend - it is def the air con drain tube dumping all the water onto the floor pan! We had a fab time in Germany, from Cologne we drove to Bamberg, from Bamberg pitched our tent in a campsite some 50 miles south of Stuttgart - visted the Mercedes museum which was AMAZING!! After pitching our tent at that campsite, we moved on to a campsite some 20 miles south west of Fussen, and then we also made a visit to Hitlers Eagle Nest near the border of Austria - was mega interesting, after that we made our way to Lake Constance for a camp site right next to the lake - which was brill!!!! We then headed upto to Cologne for our last night in Germany, and then onto Calais for a hotel stay before hopping onto the Euro Tunnel and coming back home yesterday morning! Ugh, wish I was still on holiday in lovely Germany - cheap diesel and great people and great beer and wine and a real nice country!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts