Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please can everyone with pics from today post them in this thread, if your not sure how to, then email me the pics and I will host them for you :)

Just a couple to start it, will do more and a Video clip later

I have also put a meet report in General lounge for comments and your own views on the day.

Cheers

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Shame about the weather :(, but a good turn out :)

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have had alook at video and should be able to get about 3 or 4 min clip, its abit shakey as Mrs vantastic had problems holding the cam and staying on her seat :lol: got a few shots following thompa and ross and others on the bends, may take a few days to edit and post this as its a old camcorder and not digital.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Well done :cool: Alfa's are driven by nice people :D

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would just like to add I got ****ed wet getting the last 2 pics at hartside cafe while the others slurped tea ;) and when I do the video clip you will see and hear how bad it was, still a good day.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Has nobody else got any pictures? I did mine on 35mm so i have to wait for processing. Some good shots there van, my sele' looks so vibrant/shiny even in the dull weather - i really should polish her more often.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Has nobody else got any pictures? I did mine on 35mm so i have to wait for processing. Some good shots there van, my sele' looks so vibrant/shiny even in the dull weather - i really should polish her more often.
I took a few but they are almost identical to vans.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Actually, forgot about this one. My only digi shot of the day. When stopped at roadworks i thought Thompa was getting a shot of me like this so i copied and got this shot of Mozza.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts