Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen quite a few Alfa's around my area of Croxley Green / Watford / Rickmansworth so the question is, any of those drivers around this forum? Would be good to know who's who :)

-Mehdi

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi,

A fair few of our customers have now joined the forum so there definately is some on here.:)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are literally a five minute drive from my house so that's good to hear....will stop by one of these days to say hi :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hiya. Born and bred in Croxley although i'm now living in Elstree. Often driving around around these parts as my parents still live in Winton Drive, so if you ever see a grey 159 ti give me a wave :) Are you heading to down to the record attempt on Feb 7th? Also if you're about thurs night there is a meet for Alfa etc at the Ace Cafe if you fancy it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any ideas when the next Hertfordshire meet is? I don't think anything has been announced as of yet.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Im from Sunny Stevenage :lol: about 35min from watford. I agree we need a run and meet this month. If not ill see you herts peeps at south mimms at 8.30 on the 7th feb:thumbs:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Im from Sunny Stevenage :lol: about 35min from watford. I agree we need a run and meet this month. If not ill see you herts peeps at south mimms at 8.30 on the 7th feb:thumbs:
What about the Ace Cafe on thurs for the Italian Car/Bike night? A few people are heading down already. Be nice to meet a few (real) people :)lol:). I keep getting ribbings from my wife for talking to my 'imaginary friends'!!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Any ideas when the next Hertfordshire meet is? I don't think anything has been announced as of yet.
Ah, that'll be my department. :eek:

Unfortunately, no Hertfordshire meet this month as all efforts are concentrated on the World Record attempt.

However, JonSpiderman has a really interesting meet lined up for the 27th Jan.

Ghost Walk / Torchlight Tour at Brooklands: 27-01-2010

If anyone wants to convoy from South Mimms for this one, send me a PM.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What about the Ace Cafe on thurs for the Italian Car/Bike night? A few people are heading down already. Be nice to meet a few (real) people :)lol:). I keep getting ribbings from my wife for talking to my 'imaginary friends'!!
Sorry, can't make Ace Cafe this Thursday as parents visiting from out of town. Will try and make the next one if it's a regular thing.... :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hiya. Born and bred in Croxley although i'm now living in Elstree. Often driving around around these parts as my parents still live in Winton Drive, so if you ever see a grey 159 ti give me a wave :) Are you heading to down to the record attempt on Feb 7th? Also if you're about thurs night there is a meet for Alfa etc at the Ace Cafe if you fancy it.
Sorry, no clue where Winton Drive is but I'm in the Byewaters complex...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I work in Hatfield and I bet we take the same roads to Watford...414....405...412

1 - 20 of 33 Posts