Alfa Romeo Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: Alfa Owner Ireland Rep

thats good whens the next meet because i want to get my baby boatail shining plus most parts in ireland are supposedly going to suffer a great tax for some polution bull**** so if you can get discounts in belfast that would be great but border patrols might catch us so its fit it up ther then i suppose haha!!!0:rant:

·
Registered
85 Posts

Like Alfetta man, I also work in the middle east (must be the weather......oh yeah, and the money!!lol!) However when I'm home I'd definately be up for a meeting or social. I'm due to leave again in a few days, but should be home around the start of September.Will keep checking online for any updates and info.(keep meaning to get a run up to the NIIMC aswell, note to self..must try harder!! (rebuilding another Lambretta, so something a bit different than the normal cars)
Good luck with the club.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Hi. I just came across your April posting. I'm in South Belfast and I joined the AO a while back and I'm. Also, I did make it along (briefly) to the NIIMC meet at Cultra in June, and I'm interested in any future meets, and benefits (servicing/parts discounts) available in my local area.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

super, im waiting on word back from a supplier in newry and belfast as to how much discount hes going to give members (hes suggesting 10% but i know he can do better) and ill be sorting out some meets when i get back from korea in october but itll be quiet enough till then, but i will be posting up any meets of interest with other clubs here in the mean time to keep anybody whos interested interested :D

·
Registered
22 Posts

Wel done Decky, you have your work cut out for you. I was a club sec (something else entirely!) for 6 people and that was a nightmare. Always interested in meeting fellow alfisti's but with 2 kids and 2 kit cars to work on time can be hard to come by!. Still would be interested in others views of meeting up sometime as kilbroney is now cancelled.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hello decky, hope its going well, i would also be keen to keep in contact with yourselves but am probably unable to attend many meetings ,,, or work in the middle east, (is that compulsory)

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Has anything happened recently? Whats the craic in the Down area?
Hello again :D . Ok, I've taken on the role of AO rep for NI. I'm also the secretary of NIIMC and have agreed with Ian (Mr AlfaOwner himself :cool: ) that AO will operate in association with the Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club.

You've already missed the karting in Portadown a couple of weeks ago (which was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone) so get along to one of the meets and see how things go. It'd be great to see you and your 146.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hello again :D . Ok, I've taken on the role of AO rep for NI. I'm also the secretary of NIIMC and have agreed with Ian (Mr AlfaOwner himself :cool: ) that AO will operate in association with the Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club.

You've already missed the karting in Portadown a couple of weeks ago (which was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone) so get along to one of the meets and see how things go. It'd be great to see you and your 146.
Hi there I am quite new here and I was actually searching for AO meetings in northern Ireland and so far found nothing apart form all ireland Italian Motor Event :/ which happens once a year ( I think )
so sad that the AO scene is so quiet here in Northern Ireland :/

·
Administrator
89,619 Posts
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.