Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
In the words of the late great Frankie Howerd....

Shut Your Face !! :p

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Not as much fun as AO, the multitude of sites I've stuck my nose in.:(: BORING in the extreme, whereas AO ,is so varied, barrels of laughs, and good Techie' stuff to boot,:): Which reminds me, must have a quick techie scan, to keep briefed up, and abreast of the latest info out there.:):

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Not as much fun as AO, the multitude of sites I've stuck my nose in.:(: BORING in the extreme, whereas AO ,is so varied, barrels of laughs, and good Techie' stuff to boot,:)
Well said that man :thumbs:

No get out there and preach you wisdom across the length and breadth of AO Zed... let the unbelievers see the light brother !! :D

:lol:

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
nice find GD ;)

Nomad beating Biggie???????

up to 312th busiest now..........:eek:

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
A veritable font of automotive knowledge is AO, for the multitude to quench their thirst at, and sometimes top it up a little.:D Keep on supping.:):

·
Registered
32,440 Posts

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Alfa's don't rate 'Pop Tarts' nasty sticky things that can run and drip, and spoil the quality upholstery. Still, if things become stagnant, I suppose, enter the Jammy Dodgers?:D :lol:

·
Registered
32,440 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Alfa's don't rate 'Pop Tarts' nasty sticky things that can run and drip, and spoil the quality upholstery. Still, if things become stagnant, I suppose, enter the Jammy Dodgers?:D :lol:
:lol: :cheese: :thumbs:

Jammy dodgers :vomit:

Pop tarts :thumbs:

21 - 40 of 343 Posts