Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well AR GB failed to reply to the Small Claims Summons so I have entered for judgement by default and it has been accepted and Issued.

Its legal and official - Alfa Romeo owe me £3k plus :tut:

Are they accepting guilt without admiting it ie with out prejudice?
Or are they just too dumb and stupid to know any better.
As I have a family friend who currently has a PR account of AR GB and says they are a complete waste of time ("The dealers don't give a toss" - hmmm.. hands up who's surprised.....) I suspect its a bit of both.

I've demanded immediate payment and will send the baliffs in 10 days time if I don't get my cheque...

:cool:

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
CrispDust said:
Well AR GB failed to reply to the Small Claims Summons so I have entered for judgement by default and it has been accepted and Issued.

Its legal and official - Alfa Romeo owe me £3k plus :tut:

Are they accepting guilt without admiting it ie with out prejudice?
Or are they just too dumb and stupid to know any better.
As I have a family friend who currently has a PR account of AR GB and says they are a complete waste of time ("The dealers don't give a toss" - hmmm.. hands up who's surprised.....) I suspect its a bit of both.

I've demanded immediate payment and will send the baliffs in 10 days time if I don't get my cheque...

:cool:
So in-money or in-kind. Maybe go for the General managers desk and chair...that would make them sit up and notice...or maybe stand up as they would not have any where to sit ;) :D :cheese:

·
Administrator
45,647 Posts
What's the full story of this? Why do they owe you money, etc?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts