Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all ..

Does anyone want an Alfa Logo on their fone, other than the Orange/Vodafone/Cellnet/121 or whatever .. ??

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
got it... had it fer over a year now.

J

G

·
Well, I must be the only one who hasn't got it....
can someone tell me where I can get it? - possibly a website that can send it via SMS?

cheers,
ijc

·
Registered
125 Posts
<showoff>

I'm even more of a ponce - I've got a nice Ericsson T68 which I bought in October, with a brilliant colour screen: Using a digital camera and a clever bit of techy stuff I have a picture of my car on my phone - the same picture at http://www.alfaowner.com/alfaowner/mainmenu/membersgallery/50.htm

Beats your crappy green & black logos!

</showoff>

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ohh .. colour screen .. I'm SOOOO impressed ..

But seriously .. how are you finding the T68 ?? .. never got on with Erricson's .. nokia boy me .. waiting for the new 7650 .. got to wait till Sept

And yes you need the data-cable .. and yes I have one and the relevent s/w .. so if anyone wants the logo / any logo then I can send it via sms !

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Someone sent me this, I think it was bingy, but how do I forward it with an 8310 Nokia? anyone know?

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Ian!!!!!

I think I'm the ONLY one on this world who doesn't have a Nokia, but can I have that on my Siemens S45i too?

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Toad:
<strong>www.dialaring.com

Have had AlfaRomeo logo for years now's.

Must try & do up an Alfaowner.com one</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually I can have what ever logo I want on my Nokia. Today I'll do the AlfaOwner.com logo...

If you want it just drop me a pm with your number.
I'll post it here anyway so you can check the quality. It's easy to do it to anyone who as a palmtop with the right software wink

And... I'll possibly do it with color to my (possibly) new 7650. :D

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
why dont i have a nokia :(
feckin samsung, no pictures, no screensavers, no colour, no nothing :mad:

but it's nice :D

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Hugo my friend,

I would like to have some logo's but in order for me to PM you, you'll have to clean out your PM corner first.. IT'S FULL !!

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
It's a real drag finding decent Alfa Romeo logo's for your cell phone in Belgium..
I've been searching my butt off, but as to this day haven't found any good one.. I'm thinking of making one myself, but then you need the exact same font AR uses.. :confused:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>Hugo my friend,

I would like to have some logo's but in order for me to PM you, you'll have to clean out your PM corner first.. IT'S FULL !!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wimy my friend! I'll go right now clean my pm box!! :)

God, I didn't notice that I had so many pm's! :D wink

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
hey "imster", i have the alfa romeo font on my pc, if you want it just email me!

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Do I have your e-mailadress ? :confused:
otherwise, PM it to me, so I can mail you about a call I want to make to you to get your faxnumber :D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>Do I have your e-mailadress ? :confused:
otherwise, PM it to me, so I can mail you about a call I want to make to you to get your faxnumber :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't forget to send a confirmation SMS and make phonecall to me and a confirmation Fax to Ivo :D

You don't have his faxnumber? Email me your PM-address and I'll send you an email to request your mobilenumber, so that I can send you an SMS with Ivo's faxnumber.......get it? :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts