Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! I hope you are having a good week so far? For all those of you who requested a special video on the GT - it's taken a while but here it is!! Hope you enjoy and don't forget to subscribe to my channel and like of course!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good video...:italiansmiles:
Cheers Paul - it's the longest I've done, hopefully anyone interested in a GT won't find it boring! :rofl:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Watched and a good video for people contemplating a purchase. You are right about the front seats, so supportive, need a pair in tan for the front of my 156 sportwagon :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Good video, stumbled across it the other day whilst looking at something else! I'm contemplating a 1.9 GT currently and found it very useful so thanks for taking the time to do it.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good video, stumbled across it the other day whilst looking at something else! I'm contemplating a 1.9 GT currently and found it very useful so thanks for taking the time to do it.
Glad you found it useful Scott - if you are looking to buy one, there's plenty of choice, so try and find the best specc'd car you can. The Bose stereo and heated seats are my favourite options.
Good luck :thumbup:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Glad you found it useful Scott - if you are looking to buy one, there's plenty of choice, so try and find the best specc'd car you can. The Bose stereo and heated seats are my favourite options.
Good luck :thumbup:
It's got to be a Blackline or a Cloverleaf model for me, ideally the 170bhp CL with the Q2 diff but I shall see what pops up over the next few weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts