Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was low on fuel so crept up to the station using as little as possible. Fill it to the brim, and this is what my computer says I'll get off a tank! It started off lower, but took me a while to get phone out in traffic for a cheeky snap :eek:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
:lol: you aren't driving it right. Should say less than 99

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey... go easy on me fella.. I did say I had to crawl up to the petrol station from lack of fuel.. hence the sizey number of miles it's quoting :D

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
well in any case it moves quicker than mine does currently

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's up with yours? I've heard rumours that yours is one of the fastest when you can dig it out of your driveway :)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
What's up with yours? I've heard rumours that yours is one of the fastest when you can dig it out of your driveway :)
Yeah yeah so I bumped it on the wall :lol: Yes several people have commented on the speed of mine. The engine is very loose (rings leak oil) so it made good power with only a back box. 256.4bhp. Since then with the pipes like yours it really does shift although it does leave a puff of blue smoke as it does :lol: It'll get rebuilt some time after spa. Currently though with a broken alternator it isn't going anywhere :(

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whoopsie.. I feel your pain, I scraped my wheel arch on a Discovery.. stupid thing was blocking my parking space, and we all know what these things turning circles are like. Do it like twice a day and was on autopilot until *bump*. Luckily it's not that bad.. A puff of blue smoke? Sounds even more like a touring car than normal... I hope your brakes squeal as well for the full effect?

Good luck with the alternator.. you going to do it yourself? Waiting for warmer weather?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I filled up yesterday, fuel light came on about a couple of miles before garage.
Squeezed 56 litres (12 gal) in and it gave a range of 206, 17mpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts