Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help, I bought a brand new Alfa Mito in September from the showroom, the wiring loom to the fuse box has died and now back at the dealers while they wait for a part from Italy (which is still being built?!)

I used to have a 156 and had nothing but problems, so was going to go for an Audi until I spoke to this dealership who convinced me that Alfa's had changed now, warrantys etc. etc.

I'm really disappointed now, and have a crap Hire car and doing over 100 miles each day, not happy.

What is the best route for me to make a formal complaint about this? Should they supply me with a direct replacement. Totally lost confidence

·
Registered
223 Posts
Really hope you get it sorted out. Alfa are far better than in previous years, and what is going on now is more down to the dealer working around the problem.

If I were them and knew the part would be ith us within a week, I'd 'borrow' one off another car, get you on the road and use the one from Italy in the other car.

Experienced that kind of thinking when doing an after sales mystery shopping project for a manufacturer that is part of a large German group. Most dealers were not so enterprising and others just incompetent, so it really is making sure the aftersales guys are on the ball. Not happy? Go somewhere else in future, I'm sure someone on here can recommend a dealer.

·
Registered
573 Posts
@ Jouk

where did you get the Mito from? I notice you are in Cheshire

I have always had great service from Bauer Millett in Manchester city centre, so unless they are the ones being awkward (hope not!) get them to sort it out

Also from them you should only get a mito or giulietta replacement car. They have abarths too but i'm not sure if they use them for replacements!

either way i think you have been unlucky, not that it will be much comfort!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts