Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
that 8C video is everything that Alfa Romeo should NEVER be about.....

·
Registered
175 Posts
there aren't any, because if someone made that video it would take so long that it wouldn't fit on youtube

p.s. you need the 155 bhp
Don't think comment is called for. Not everybody wants their Mito for a street racer and are quite happy with the performance of the 95hp, my daughter for one.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
haha don't take it seriously I didn't mean it..
I only made that comment cos the question asked was kinda unanswerable (for me at least, i haven't even driven one)

·
0 Posts
See the comments above - why does it say to me that some folk need a SOH transplant? - mongooses comment was obviouly made in jest ;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
See the comments above - why does it say to me that some folk need a SOH transplant? - mongooses comment was obviouly made in jest ;)
Jon, because you share the same SOH doesn't mean everybody else does. I thought that this was supposed to be a friendly forum, especially for newbies. The caustic/sarcastic comments can come later once you know somebody and can appreciate or even share their SOH. Negative comments on a members choice of car, Mito in this case, is in same category as criticising an owners choice of trim level or engine size. I do have a SOH but I do draw the line at criticising somebody's pride and joy, even if said in jest.

I shall not respond further.

·
Registered
4 Posts
95 bhp is mediocre at best. You want slow? Get a Fiat, Skoda, or one of the many other commuter cars. Alfa are special, and 95 bhp Alfas in this day and age dilute the gene pool.

No offense to you Dubai, but you are not an Alfisti. You are the kind of person that destroys what the rest of us look for. Please, do not say such things as we don't want Alfa falling to Proton's level.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
oi...mine is 95bhp.....and shes fine.....and that comin from the person who moans about "mito baiters" .....double standards methinks...:tut:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts